Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Peanut Butter Fudge

Wow - this is actually amazingly good.  I had a sweet tooth and was craving something peanut butter but I didn't want to take the time to make cookies.  This was fast, easy and is super sweet...

Peanut Butter Fudge by allrecipes.com

1/2 cup butter
2 cups brown sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 cup peanut butter (I used almond butter because that's what I have)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups powdered sugar


Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.  Stir in brown sugar and milk.  Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.  Remove from heat.  Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.  Pour over powdered sugar in a large bowl.  Beat until smooth; pour into 8x8 inch dish.  Chill until firm and cut into squares. 

2 comments:

  1. Omg! I used this same recipe! So nummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried them out on my cousins (ages 11 - 16) last night and they were NOT a hit...

    ReplyDelete