Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Valentine's Day

After much debate and research, we've decided that we'll be exploring some local restuarants and romping around town.  We feel so lucky that we live in the BEST city in the whole world so it only makes sense to check out some restaurants that we've been wanting to try.  We're planning brunch at Screen Door on Saturday to be followed by visits to the EVOO store, the salt and spice store, Saturday Market and brewing store in Sellwood.  We'll be grabbing dinner ingredients at the market and plan on cooking at home. 

Sunday, we'll be attending brunch at Beast...  and I'm SO excited to finally get to go there.  I love that they do have a brunch so that we can try them out at a more affordable price.  If it's as good as I think it'll be, I'm sure we'll bite the bullet and go back for dinner.  After that, I think we'll head to Powell's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment